Here are just some of the ways we have helped our business clients. To find out more about how we can help your business, contact us.
- Brokering and acting on business sales for our clients, with proceeds ranging from £1 million to £28 million
- Advising on business acquisitions ranging from £25,0000 to £20 million
- Establishing successful staff retention schemes including bonus schemes and share incentives
- Successfully defending clients from serious HMRC tax investigations
- Maximising claims for Research and Development tax credit.
- Acting as lead advisor on company mergers and joint ventures
- Establishing Corporate Group structures to protect assets and maximise tax efficiencies
Our Vista Private Client team is dedicated to protecting your family’s wealth. Over the years we have helped our private clients to:
- Reduce IHT by maximizing claims for Business Relief and Agricultural Property Relief
- Achieve tax efficient solutions that protect valuable assets from divorce or business failure
- Plan tax efficient wills
- Establish family investment companies as a way to pass on wealth tax-efficiently
- Obtain probate and act as an executor if required
- Provide share valuations for IHT/Capital Gains Tax or family law purposes
- Advise and prepare Lasting Power of Attorney documents
"Advice at critical times"
Over the years my Business has grown and developed substantially. Vista Partners have provided excellent advice at critical times which has helped to make it all possible.
MD, developer and international distributor of specialist chemical products
Gary, Susan and their team provide excellent accountancy and taxation advice and working with them and their team has always been a pleasure.
Director, leading developer of quality homes and property
"Integral part of our business"
Since appointing Vista Partners as our Accountants and Tax Advisers they have become an integral part of our business operations and an essential contributor to our future business strategy.
Director, design and engineering of cooling and mechanical systems for industry