Whatever the size, sector or age of your business, having the right funding in place at the right time will help you to achieve your goals.
The team at Vista Partners accountants and chartered tax advisers in Surrey can advise on wide-ranging funding options, so you that can make informed decisions on what is most appropriate for you and your circumstances.
Our expertise and contacts will help you open doors to financing that might otherwise remain closed and help you secure funding that helps your business to keep moving forward. Our corporate finance services include:
- conducting a feasibility study of your project
- establishing most suitable sources of finance, e.g. personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, government schemes, peer-to-peer lending, venture capital, equity capital, crowd funding
- preparing documentation to support funding applications
- due diligence for investors
- business valuations
- presenting proposals to funders
- advising on and assisting with mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- advising on and assisting with management buyouts and buy-ins.
To find out more about our tax, accountancy and business advisory services in Surrey, or to arrange a free, initial meeting, please contact us.