Vista Partners can trace its roots back to 1895 when Alfred Simmons founded Alfred Simmons & Co.
The firm was based in London Road, Redhill, until 1901, when it moved to offices at Redhill Market Hall Buildings, where it remained until town centre redevelopment required their demolition in 1981. Our current offices at Chancery House opened in January 1982.
Alfred Simmons and Co was run as a family business until 1931 and its links with the Simmons family continued until 1985, when Gordon Simmons retired.
In 2007, the firm became Vista Partners LLP and in May 2011, the practice incorporated as a limited company under the name Vista Partners Limited (company number 07518998).
One of the reasons for our firm's long and successful history is because we have never been afraid to innovate and change. Our directors continue to look to the future while retaining the emphasis on personal contact and prompt, efficient service that has been part of our firm for more than 100 years.
To find out more about our tax, accountancy and business advisory services in Surrey, or to arrange a free, initial meeting, please contact us.